Your word, O Lord, is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105
Our teachers use a variety of curriculum in our preschool classrooms to provide a wide range of active, hands-on learning experiences. The curriculum includes:
- Handwriting without Tears is an age-appropriate writing, literacy, and math curriculum designed with preschoolers in mind. This curriculum offers many hands-on activities to help make learning enjoyable and fun. www.hwtears.com
- Creative Curriculum is used as the foundation for the planning and implementation of activities and lessons in our preschool classroom. www.teachingstrategies.com
- We have chapel every day in preschool and Bible/Chapel lessons are incorporated into daily activities in our classrooms. We use several Bible curriculums, including PLANTED, Karyn Henley’s Early Childhood Bible Series, and The Beginner’s Bible. www.thebeginnersbible.com www.plantedcurriculum.com
- Healthy Habits for Life is a fitness and nutrition curriculum that the teachers use throughout the year. www.sesameworkshop.org/healthyhabits
- Our Fitness and Nutrition program is a fun, active program that helps builds large motor and coordination skills and teaches children about healthy foods.